A post I wrote about the great rivalry between Nadal and Federer spurred several comments about Nadal’s habit to pull his pants out of his ass between points. Now this is a very hot topic, first and foremost because Nadal-lovers want to defend his habit and Nadal-bashers want to bring it to light as something disgusting. Personally I think that what a man does to his ass is his own business, although I prefer not watching it.
So why does the great tennis God Nadal pull his pants out of his ass? Please tell me what you think and feel free to be creative and funny. The best reason/idea will get…uhhhh…laughter and a mention on this site! Here are a few of my ideas:
1. He wants to prevent skidmarks.
2. He doesn’t want too many middle-age women to stare at the shape of his ass.
3. He does it for good luck. (Pants in ass means bad, bad luck).
4. He doesn’t want to seem all perfect like this Federer-chap.
5. He wants to attract more attention to his ass.
Nadal was asked about this in an interview some time ago:
Why wear the Capri pants that you have to constantly pull out of your rear (fancy word! editors note)? Why not shorts? (he has since then changed to normal shorts, but still needs to pull them out of his ass of course.)
[Laughs.] It’s not the fault of the clothes. It’s a habit that I picked up when I was competing when I was young. I am trying to break the habit, but it’s not easy.
Can’t be easy, because I don’t think Nadal enjoys these discussions about his ass and prefers to let his tennis talk. But as we all know, bad habits die hard.Tweet
65 Responses to “Why Nadal likes to pull the pants out of his ass”
Leave a Reply
- Best Live Score Sites – NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, CFL, Golf, Tennis and Soccer
- How Not To Rob A Sportsbook
- NASCAR Betting Free Picks: Daytona 500
- Winter Olympics Betting: Total Medal Count
- Handicapping the ‘new’ Arena Football League
- Tips On Betting The Superbowl: Part 2 of 2
- Tips On Betting The Superbowl: Part 1 of 2
- NFL football betting: Handicapping the wild card round
- College football betting: handicapping the ‘late’ bowl games
- Handicapping final week NFL betting
- September 14th, 2015
Roberta Vinci ousts Serena Williams in biggest-ever tennis upset then loses final
- August 26th, 2015
Pro tennis players getting better with age
- February 16th, 2015
Why tennis player Serena Williams dominates her sport
- September 9th, 2014
14th-seeded Marin Cilic captures U.S. Open
- April 7th, 2011
Djokovic the new king of clay?
- April 7th, 2011
Nadal teaches Federer a lesson again
- January 3rd, 2011
Rafael Nadal and Blanka Vlasic named athletes of the year
- December 24th, 2010
Gillette Cuts Tiger Woods
- October 14th, 2010
Federer in Fedtastic Form
- October 13th, 2010
Nadal and Federer Might Lose, Djokovic Won’t